Nov 20, 2011

Impossible concentration

I lay my back on the soft couch.
Sitting at the far end of a coffee place.
I sit in front of my screen, wondering, pondering, searching...for what?
I slowly loose track of my thoughts, my mind drifts away in an unclear, unknown direction.
People's talk around me gradually turns into gibberish expressions with no meaning or purpose.
Their languages mix; French on the left, Italian in front, German on the right, different tongues, different words mix in the air as they fly around me in an unclear sea of noise, hitting the shores of my ears...What do I hear? Sounds like...Undefined!
People go. People come. Faces change. But I'm still here.
Who are they? What brings them here?
Who am I? Where am I? Where am I going to?
I put my head back, close my eyes, and take a deep breath in this closed room.
I drift away again...where to next?
Concentrate?
Impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment